Kalvi Foundation Tribute Award
WINNERS OF TRIBUTE AWARD 2013
We are pleased to confirm the Kalvi Foundatìon’s Tribute Award 2013 Winners.
- l) Ms. Jayashree Muralidharan IAS (Tiruchirappalli) Inspirational and role model, District Collector who never give up in volunteering on children’s activity in education at Tiruchìrappalli.
- 2) Dr. Kamal Hassan – Visionary Actor cum Director; for raising awareness of education in combating violence, with specific reference to Master Nasir’s education dream in Tamil movie “Vishwaroopam”.
- 3) Mr. Ram – Promoter of hope and inspiration in education, director of “Thanngameengal” who demonstrates the notation that Every Child Matter’s in education in a Tamil movie.
- 4) Mr. Gopinath – Inspirational Male Anchor from Vijay TV who continuously inspires the youngster in South India with his knowledge and his constant emphasise on the value of education today with reference to his TV program: “Neeya Nanna”.
- 5) Ms. Divyadharsinì – Whose vision and Wisdom defies her youth on matters relating to education; proving that obstacles are no barrier to education and achievement.
To recognise the individuals who create awareness of education in India.
The mission of the Foundation is to promote education matter to all, encourage any individuals to offer their hand to bring cognizance in child education through their profession.
The Kalvi Foundation aim to recognise and show appreciation for key individuals whose efforts and dedication have promoted the awareness of the importance of functional education in society. Every year the Kalvi foundation is extending special recognition to some innovative and distinguished people as pioneer recipients of this recognition. Nominations are focused in different field of different profession including Media every year. Nominees are selected by the Kalvi Foundation volunteers in association with resident Indian community in UK and the final selection by the trustees of the Kalvi Foundation. Among the nominees, until further notice, every year maximum number of winner doesn’t exceed more than five individuals. The selections of finalist are decided by the board of trustees in the pre-conference meeting of every anniversary.
The awards are announced by the admin/online media partners of Kalvi Foundation.
THE AWARD CEREMONY/PRESENTATION
Awards are presented to the individuals by one of the Trustee or Board of Trustees in India.
ONLINE MEDIA PARTNER IN INDIA
Affiliated media partner for attention and promotion: www.cinemagrind.com
ONLINE MEDIA PARTNER IN UK
Affiliated media partner for attention and promotion: www.errabus.com
OFFICIAL TECHNOLOGY PARTNER IN UK
Official technology partner for web-presence and social media marketing: www.concoctt.com